We are in search of a suitable candidate to fill the position of an Executive Assistant in our client’s office. Our client is one of the major players in the Nigeria oil & gas industry (Downstream).
• Coordinating administrative tasks such as managing appointments, preparing correspondence and arranging travel plans for the managing director.
• Drafting e-mails, reports, memos, letters, and other documents.
• Assisting in coordinating the agenda of senior management team meetings, and all staff meetings.
• Performing confidential secretarial functions
• Legal practitioner
• Appreciable working experience in a similar role
• Good knowledge of corporate governance and compliance requirements
Location- Port Harcourt
Salary- Very competitive
Application Deadline- 20 September, 2022