ISO 45001:2018 (Occupational Health and Safety Management System -OHSMS Lead Auditor Course)
ISO 45001 is the first global occupational health and safety management system standard that replaces OHSAS 18001. The PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor training course helps in developing the necessary skillset to perform occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) audits by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures, and methods.
The exercises provided for this training course are designed to help you practice the most important aspects of an OH&S MS audit: ISO 45001 requirements, auditing principles, tools and techniques used to obtain evidence, leading a team of auditors, conducting interviews with auditees, reviewing documented information, drafting nonconformity reports, and preparing the final audit report.
The successful completion of the training course is followed by an exam. If you pass the exam, you can apply for the “PECB Certified ISO 45001 Lead Auditor” credential. An IAS certified and internationally recognized “PECB ISO 45001 Lead Auditor” certificate validates your professional capabilities and demonstrates your ability to audit an OH&S MS based on ISO 45001.
Who Should Attend?
- Auditors interested in performing and leading OH&S MS certification audits
- Managers or consultants interested in advancing their knowledge of the OH&S MS audit process
- Internal auditors and individuals responsible for maintaining conformity to the requirements of ISO 45001
- Technical experts interested in preparing for an OH&S MS audit
- Expert advisors in occupational health and safety management
By the end of this training course, the participants will be able to:
- Explain the fundamental concepts and principles of an occupational health and safety management system (OH&S MS) based on ISO 45001
- Interpret the ISO 45001 requirements for an OH&S MS from the perspective of an auditor
- Evaluate the OH&S MS conformity to ISO 45001 requirements, in accordance with the fundamental audit concepts and principles
- Plan, conduct, and close an ISO 45001 compliance audit, in accordance with ISO/IEC 17021-1 requirements, ISO 19011 guidelines, and other best practices of auditing
- Certification and examination fees are included in the price of the training course.
- Cen Global will provide over 450 pages of instructional materials containing explanations, guidance, and practical examples.
- A participation certificate of 31 CPD (Continuing Professional Development) credits will be issued.
- In case of exam failure, you can retake the exam within 12 months free of charge.